Online Counselling and Coaching
In today’s challenging world, where face to face contact is not possible due to the Covid 19 crisis, it is more important than ever that we stay connected, whether that be by phone or online.
We recognise that it’s important that we continue our work together. We are very pleased to offer phone and online services (WhatsApp, Zoom and Skype) to all our clients.
Why online/phone rather than in person?
While the challenges facing us today through the coronavirus crisis have limited the ability for face to face counselling and coaching sessions, it is still worth taking a moment to reflect on why online counselling and coaching is suitable, or even preferable for some clients.
Counselling and coaching are first and foremost about fully and sincerely listening to you, our client. In a coaching or counselling session, this happens whether you’re physically present in the room or virtually present, or even a voice over the phone.
- Totally flexible and convenient– we can meet at a time that suits you; no need to travel, with no time wasting. No distractions around car parking slots expiring, meetings to run to etc.
- In addition, online is particularly suitable for those who may have limited mobility or are not in an urban area.
- We can work to your schedule – meeting at a time that suits you
- Focusing on you – working from your home space means that you will be more comfortable and relaxed, making sure that you get the most of our sessions.
- For people who may suffer from anxiety about interacting with new people in new surroundings, online sessions can take away all of that anxiety
- Confidentiality: everything we do is utterly confidential, and in line with counselling and coaching guidelines. You can have your coaching sessions online with us in the privacy of your own home.
How does Online/Phone Coaching work?
- Online/phone coaching works in exactly the same way as in-person coaching. Appointments are arranged via phone or email, and, using phone, Skype or Zoom (whatever you are most comfortable with), we call you at the pre-arranged time – it couldn’t be easier!
- Sessions will generally last for 50 minutes to an hour