(Originally Published in Kingstown Colleges Coaching Magazine – November 2019) …just because we believe our thoughts to be true does not make them facts. The philosopher Epictetus believed
Hi there, my name is Deirdre Reddan and I’m a qualified personal, leadership and executive coach.
My passion in life is to help others make positive changes in their personal or professional lives.
I’m speaking from experience when I say that Coaching can make a real difference in your life!
A number of years ago, after a very successful career in Banking, I found myself at a cross-roads in my career. Working with my own coach helped me to figure out that working with people, helping them to make changes in their lives, was what I really wanted to do. So I trained to become a personal, leadership and executive coach.
I’m passionate about helping people to make successful changes in their personal or professional lives. My warmth and empathy is backed up by over 20 years leadership experience in the corporate world.
As a strong believer in strengths-based and Positive Psychology coaching, I help people to identify and leverage their unique strengths and values to make the change they desire – and to never stop believing in themselves!
There are lots of different types/labels put on coaching but for me, coaching is all about helping the person sitting in front of you to make changes in their lives, by helping them identify what it is they really want and how to get there. We provide the following coaching services:
- Personal Coaching (or Life Coaching): helping someone to improve their work-life balance, find their purpose in life, enhance their overall well being or improve their own self-regard
- Leadership Coaching: Empowering leaders to do exceptional work, by helping uncover hidden strengths and weaknesses within. Creating goals to enable leaders to track their progress. I have a specific interest in, and passion for, working with female leaders
- Business Coaching: Supporting people in all lines of work, including executive coaching for senior managers, interview coaching for job-seekers or start-up business coaching for entrepreneurs.
Coaching can also be effective in building a healthy self-esteem to counter feelings of anxiety, to improve close relationships and resolve conflict, either in a personal or professional setting.
Advanced Diploma in Personal, Leadership and Executive Coaching (Kingstown College)
Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
Do you answer Yes?
- Do you want the time and space, in a safe environment, to think out loud and solve your problems?
- Are you open to receiving feedback from others?
- Are you open to trying things that others suggest?
- Are you open to making positive changes?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, contact us today!
Outdoor Environment Coaching
As a walker, runner and hillwalker, I’m also a huge believer in the power of the outdoors to improve overall well-being.
We include Outdoor Coaching as part of our offering of services.